View Profile triplebarrel

2 Audio Reviews

Basically the same as what a couple others said, I'd suggest having a break from the vocal chops from 0:57-1:12. My favourite part has to be 1:54-2:09, it's a shame that only lasted for 15 seconds. Think about extending the chorus parts too, as well as removing that *25 second duration of empty space*.
[triplebarrel]

Ehh. I could see the mastering of this track being somewhat improved, due to the inconsistent volume throughout. The drops of the song (0:22-0:41) (1:25-1:46) feel very underwhelming, change up the drum patterns and the drums themselves to make them feel a load more punchy and fitting for the drops of this track. The synthesizers used in this track sound really basic and one-dimensional, so I recommend either layering up synths or just changing it entirely. Another thing I don't like about this too much is the rhythm almost being the same for the entirety of the tracks length, change it up with different melodies and chords.

Now, on to the things I like about this overall. The song structure is pretty good for what it is, and the instruments are somewhat well picked. It doesn't sound muddy with the frequencies, maybe because I'm not wearing headphones or because it is just good EQ usage. The breakdowns of this track (0:42-1:04) (1:46-2:07) seem to fit very well too.

One more thing I have to say, I hope you take my feedback on this track in a good manner and improve on what you've made currently. Farewell.
[triplebarrel]

NOmki responds:

thx for all the feedback :) ill try to work on it

An independent music producer who can do a handful of genres decently. I use FL Studio 20.5 to create all of my tracks.

n/a, Male